Bombay High Court recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 72 (seventy two) for Peon vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 12th April 2018 and before 21st April 2018.
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|No of vacancies||72|
|Job location||Arangabad (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||21st April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Bombay High Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Bombay High Court recruitment 2018.
Bombay High Court recruitment Peon vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Peon||72||Rs. 4440 – 7440/-|
Bombay High Court 2018 eligibility criteria for Peon
Educational Qualification: 7th Standard pass with good Physique.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years for Open Category & 18 to 43 years for Reserved Category as on 11.04.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Bombay High Court Peon 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
Bombay High Court application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
Bombay High Court application form for Peon 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 12.04.2018 to 21.04.2018.
How to apply for Bombay High Court vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Bombay High Court Peon 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||21.04.2018|
Bombay High Court released new notification on their official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 108 (one hundred and eight) vacancies for Personal Assistant. Job seekers should apply from 20th June 2017 and before 04th July 2017.
Government Organization:- Bombay High Court
Post info:- Personal Assistant
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Official website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court vacancy 2017
Personal Assistant: 108 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant job should have Possess University Degree. Preferences will be given to the candidates possessing degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificates or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI for speed of 120 wpm above in English shorthand & 50 wpm in English typing.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD)
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Test, Viva Voce and Typing Test.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Personal Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Online or by Challan.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Bombay High Court vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in from 20.06.2017 to 04.07.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 20.06.2017
Closing Date: 04.07.2017