06 Manager, Senior Manager in IPPB – 24th October 2017
India Post Payments Bank released new notification on their official website indiapost.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Manager (Training), 02 (two) for Senior Manager & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 05th October 2017 and before 24th October 2017.
Bank Name:- India Post Payments Bank
Post Name:- Manager, Senior Manager
Job Location:- All India
Official Web portal: indiapost.gov.in
IPPB job 2017
Manager (Training): 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IPPB Manager job should have Graduate from University / Institution / Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and experience in HR.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Senior Manager: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IPPB Senior Manager posts should have Graduate from University / Institution / Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and experience in HR.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01/09/2017
- Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Senior Manager: 26 to 35 years
- Relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- IPPB admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Online Test for Manager, Senior Manager vacancies, and after Test candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Manager, Senior Manager vacancies should pay the below charges through using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation Charges): Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
How to apply for IPPB recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 05.10.2017 to 24.10.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 05.10.2017
Form Submission End Date: 24.10.2017
Date of Online payment of Application Fee: 05.10.2017 to 24.10.2017