414 Combined Defence Services Examination at UPSC – 04th December 2017
UPSC recruitment 2017 notification has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 414 (four hundred and fourteen) vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)(I) 2018. Job seekers should apply from 08th November 2017 and before 04th December 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2018.CDS-I
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)(I) 2018|
|No of vacancies||414|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||04th December 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2017.
UPSC CDSE recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)(I) 2018||414||Not Specified|
Name of the Course and No. of Vacancy
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying): 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 225 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai-23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical): 12 Posts
UPSC CDSE 2017 eligibility criteria
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 1999
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men): unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
UPSC CDSE 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Interview (SSB)
UPSC CDSE application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC CDSE should pay the below charges through depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- SC/ST/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
UPSC CDSE application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08.11.2017 to 04.12.2017.
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2017:-
- Log on to the website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC
- Select the appropriate Post and Click on “Click Here (Part-I)”
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”
- System will generate Registration-ID, Retain it for further use
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part-II registration
- Again Relogin and click in “Click Here (Part-I)”
- Login by using Registration-ID & Date of Birth
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
UPSC CDSE 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||08.11.2017|
|Last date of Registration||04.12.2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||03.12.2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by online)||04.12.2017|